The AGO’s Online National Collection and Remittal of Dues (ONCARD) system allows members to pay their dues either by check or online using a credit card. Members can also update their personal information, search for Guild members, and make contributions.
Logging in will take you to the ONCARD Main Menu. To renew your dues, select the Renew Dues & Subscription option from the top of the menu.
They will automatically forward the chapter’s portion of dues directly to our bank account. If your church or organization pays your dues, then print the invoice and include a check; send to AGO Headquarters.
All dues are paid directly to the National AGO: www.agohq.org – Please do not send your payment to the Clearwater Chapter.
If you have problems with ONCARD, questions about logging in or navigating the options, email: email@example.com or call: (212) 870-2310. They can help with your questions!
Join AGO Today
Membership in the Guild comes with many benefits:
- connect with other organists
- enhance your skills as an organist and choral conductor
- celebrate the organ in historic and evolving contexts
- discover news of the organ and choral world online and in The American Organist
- nurture new organists of all ages
- share knowledge and expertise
- enjoy camaraderie at chapter events and conventions
- find inspiration and challenge
- receive encouragement from colleagues
- experience great organs and organists
- access career opportunities and job listings
- earn professional credentials through AGO certification
Anytime is the perfect time to become a member of the American Guild of Organists. Membership is open to professional and amateur organists and to all persons who have an interest in and love for the organ and choral music. More information about membership is available here or you can join here.